With a fun-loving husband and three non-stop kids, everyday really is a party with the Hardy's!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
anybody out there?
After my years sabbatical just checking to see if the blogging world is still alive and well! I have decided that I will rejoin in a quest to document the happenings of the Hardy Party once again!
YAY!!! I was just talking to Jill last weekend and telling her you need to get back to the blogging world, I haven't gotten to see your newest baby girl and she's probably not so small anymore :) Glad you're back!
9 comments:
I'm still here!
I don't believe it. you'll have to prove me wrong;)
haha me too hill!!! I'm so bad and need to do better!
Sweet! Welcome back.
Yea!!
YAY!!! I was just talking to Jill last weekend and telling her you need to get back to the blogging world, I haven't gotten to see your newest baby girl and she's probably not so small anymore :) Glad you're back!
YES YES YES!! please please please!! I love you and miss you SO much!
ahem.......
The documenting of the hardy fam was short lived!! Get back on here and upload pics of your cute kids!!
Post a Comment