Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In the meantime

In the midst of posting from our trip I found a group of pictures from before we left that I hadn't posted. Tess turned 1 the day we left, we celebrated with Papa and Nonus, Uncle Zac and Shae at Red Robin!
Her newest hobby is tearing a roll of toliet paper into tiny pieces

Eli ready for church


Blythe ready for church, she carries her scriptures and wears her CTR ring every week.



Playing dress up with a friend


Tess is 1



Eating her chocolate cupcake with Papa





Papa with his girls


Tess and Nonus


Tess with Mom and Dad



The kids newest activity-pretending to ski!


Our Girl

5 comments:

S&F Seminario said...

I love the church pictures most of all. You have such a great family.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how big your kids are! It's been forever since we've seen you guys. I'm so glad you all have a blog. Erik is horrible at keeping on contact with people so I never know what's going on with anyone. And your trip to Europe looks amazing and makes me so jealous!:)

Cammee said...

Hillary your family is adorable!! Blythe's smile is seriously the cutest thing! Your trip looked amazing, and it was so fun to go along with you! (Thanks for throwing the Shae picture in for me!)

lulu said...

Your fam is so cute and your trip looked amazing! Small world, Bryan grew up in the same ward as Steve Baddley.

Sidney said...

She is so cute! What is it with babies and toilet paper!!! I swear, it must be the best invention ever for them! And such a mess for us. Your trip pictures are fantastic! We are so happy you got to go! Hopefully it will be us soon! How was it being gone from your kids that long?